On the Shoulders of Heroes
Bellög is divided in the following areas:
- The large nations are ruled by men: Merma, the Green Coast, Kesma, the dark Middlelands and Vuorilas, the White Mountains. The dwarves rule their own domain, the mountain rimmed Bakkesat.
- Noord are the plains of ice, surrounded by impenetrable mountain ranges. But very few men call this place home. Trolls and giants hunt in the hills and giant wolves howl at the moon. Some men still call Gamleland, the old land, home. This barren country is separated by a huge rift. North-West is the island group Tuuli Virisi, the wind jumps, where pirates rule supreme.
- In the east the woods are thick and impenetrable. Strange leave trees and tall mountains make access difficult. Hobgoblins live behind this natural border in the own realm: Sukkō.
- South-west lies the pirate state Barbossa. These pirates are the only ones that dare to stand between the corruption of the Grey Moors and the sailors that must cross the Red Coast.
- West over the Nörd Sea lies the mysterious continent of Merviç. Although some men have gone there to explore it, it is still very much unknown