On the Shoulders of Heroes
The Era of Humans
The Era of Men starts in the year 0, when the hero Vainamoinen becomes the first jarl of Bellög.
? – The time of great prosperity in which gods rule.
? – The time of evil, when giants rule the common folk.
- 3200 c. – King Siegfrir the Wild, ruler of the Twin cities, first king of dwarvenkind is born.
- 3101 c. – Heraldir the Wise, heir of Siegfrir, king of dwarvenkind, is born.
- 3000 c. – Dwarves build Ambolt and found Bakkesat.
- 3000 c. – Hobgoblins found Sukkō.
- 2992 c. – Armir Axewielder, heir of Heraldir, prince of dwarvenkind is born.
- 2854 c. – Armirir the Brave, heir of Armir, is born.
- 2849 c. – Heir to Heraldir, Armir Axewielder, dies in combat.
- 2823 c. – King Siegfrir dies of unknown illness. His son, Heraldir, inherits the throne.
- 2616 c. – Alomir, heir of Armirir, is born.
- 2523 c. – King Heraldir dies of old age. His grandson, Armirir, inherits the throne.
- 2502 c. – Siegfrir II the Barren, heir of Alomir, is born.
- 2400 c. – King Armirir dies of dies of disease. His son Alomir, inherits the throne.
- 2251 c. – King Alomir is killed by unknown assassin.
- 2000 c. – Escaped human slaves bring word to the dwarves, although the dwarves do not see the need to act.
- 2012 c. – Baldamir the Young, prince of dwarvenkind is born.
- 1992 c. – King Siegfrir II, dies of old age, his son Baldamir inherits the throne.
- 1950 c. – Thormir the Fierce, prince of dwarvenkind is born.
- 1873 c. – Yanir the Drunk, heir to Thormir is born.
- 1600 c. – Haedir the Explorer, heir to Yanir is born.
- 1466 c. – Holgir the Unlikely, heir to Haedir is born.
- 1369 c. – King Baldamir dies of old age, his son Thormir inherits the throne.
- 1368 c. – King Thormir dies of old Age, his son Yanir inherits the throne.
- 1292 c. – Rodomir the Slayer, heir to Holgir the unlikely is born.
- 1251 c. – King Yanir dies of disease, his son Haedir inherits the throne.
- 1207 c. – Ragmir the Stonefaced, heir to Rodomir is born.
- 1148 c. – King Haedir dies of old age, his son Holgir inherits the throne.
- 1118 c. – King Holgir dies of disease, his son Rodomir inherits the throne.
- 1099 c. – Bormir the Friendly, heir to Ragmir is born.
- 1065 c. – King Rodomor dies of unknown disease, his son Ragmir inherits the throne.
- 719 c. – King Ragmir dies of old age, his son Bormir inherits the throne.
- 665 c. – Frolir the Valiant, prince of dwarvenkind is born.
- 616 c. – Bormir, king of dwarves, gathers a group of heroes to end the war. The heroes receive the mask of the Vulgaris Magistralis from the gods to unite mankind behind a single leader.
- 615 c. – King Bormir dies at the hands of unknown assassin, his son Frolir inherits the throne.
- 500 c. – Humans and dwarves unite to defeat their giant oppressors.
- 413 c. – Thulmir the Just, prince of dwarvenkind is born.
- 5 c. – Thalmir the Unbreakable, heir of Thulmir is born.
0 – Vainamoinen names himself the first jarl.
3 – King Frolir dies of old age, his son Thulmir inherits the throne.
2 – Different tribes come together to form Kesma. Vainamoinen beats the Vulgaris Magistralis to a push in armed combat. The Magistralis, aware of the support Vainamoinen has gathered, gathers his wisdom and grands him a nation of his own.
2- Koti is founded in Kesma, marking the capitol of their independent nation.
3 – The first half-orcs appear.
9 – The name Gamleland becomes commonly used for the North.
134 – Humrir the Hot-headed, heir to Thalmir is born.
201 – King Thulmir dies of old age, his son Thalmir inherits the throne.
240 – The folk of Kesma and Gamleland develop their own language: Gamli becomes a separate language.
290 – Merma is founded by pioneers. Men first ally with halflings.
382 – Tuuli Verisi is founded.
488 – Rhomir the Loyal, heir of Humrir is born.
690 – King Thalmir dies of old age, his son Humrir inherits the throne.
691 – Dürir the Smith, heir to Rhomir is born.
712 – King Humrir dies of old age, his son Rhomir inherits the throne.
783 – Vourilas is founded by Ürtis, The Mountain King.
788 – Vainamoinen distances himself from his throne. He feels it is time for a new generation to rule.
804 – King Rhomir, dies in battle, his son Dürir inherits the throne.
1001 – Vainomir the Noble, prince of dwarvenkind is born.
1192 – The first pirates, under the rule of the rough sailor Barbossa, found Narina, it does not take long before Barbossa becomes an unofficial country.
1260 – Adaltram is born.
1278 – Adaltram kills Kin Tooth, Kuohammas, the green dragon of the forest and loots his lair. Forty horses are used to haul the loot.
1284 – Adaltram, becomes jarl of Kesma.
1289 – Merviç is discovered.
The current year is 1293.